[nagdu] contact with puppy raisers/walkers

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 01:07:58 UTC 2010

I met both my dogs' raisers. I don't stay in touch with either one, but was
glad for the opportunity to meet them.

I don't like the idea of a school editing contact between raiser and
graduate. If one or the other isn't willing to have contact, then those
wishes should be respected. However, if both are consenting, I have a hard
time with the schools that dictate how or when this contact should or
shouldn't take place.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening from
7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music.
Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us:9090