[nagdu] Need Advice About Allergic Coworker

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Dec 29 00:06:14 UTC 2010

Your idiotic,  stupid,  pain in the butt, chain-smoking, chronically
complaining  colleague should take allergy pills.

Well, seriously, it's for management to arrange a solution, and a solution
which would not infringe on your access rights.
You should make no accommodations whatsoever.

Of course, that won't help you in dealing with this jerk-off.

It will be interesting to see what others think.
Watch, all of our friends on the list who think that people with dog
allergies should cause us to spend our whole life being considerate and bend
over backwards at all moments of the day or night  will come out of the
woodwork.

Now, I'm taking my cue from my sister who has all sorts of severe allergies
and she agrees with me about the guide dog issue as far as cabs and public
places.  She says the guys house would be one thing, but your in a work
environment and he's just going to have to deal with it, assuming he really
has allergies and isn't just busting your chops.

JMO, obviously--smile.

On a less cantankerous note, have a happy holiday guys.  Keep your chin up,
Alicia!

Dan W. and the Carter Nut