[nagdu] Need Advice About Allergic Coworker

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 03:03:00 UTC 2010

My understanding is that it is your coworker's responsibility to come up
with a solution to his allergies. The sollution can not be for you to leave
your dog in one area of the building. He needs to take medication, see a
doctor, or something.

I've dealt with people who claim to have dog alergies, and, basically, I've
told them to take meds before coming into contact with my dog. I do my part
by keeping her well-groomed, and, of course, I don't allow her to be in
their personal space. However, that's as far as I'm willing to go.

Good luck.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening from
7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music.
Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us:9090