[nagdu] Sichawation that I'm having with GDB

Jordan Gallacher jgallacher1987 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 17:31:06 UTC 2010

That sounds right.  Also, their classes fill up quickly, and you want to plan way ahead and be willing to wait at least four months to get in.  For example, I had to wait 6 months before a class was open, and I got the last openning in the class.  GDB has such small class sizes that getting accepted is not easy.
Jordan

"Lyn Gwizdak" <linda.gwizdak at cox.net> wrote:

>I've been turned down by GDB twice and a friend recently was turned
>down.
>Most of the people turned down by GDB are good handlers and have been
>accepted into other schools.
>
>Maybe GDB is so popular because of their $200.00 a year stipend for
>veterniary care and they just can't take in the amount of people
>applying to
>them - thus the high rejection of applicants rate.  If I am incorrect
>on
>this, please someone let me know.  People have asked me about this and
>I'd
>like to give an accurate answer. thanks.
>
>Happy New Year everyone!!!
>
>Lyn and Landon

>>> Koby.