[nagdu] 2 dogs around the house

Ioana Gandrabur igandrabur at gmx.de
Mon Feb 1 21:07:16 UTC 2010

HI tamara,

You do make it sound like fun!

My husband loves Adrian but it is me who has the training kind of patience.
We'll see if it grows on him. In fact I love watching him. He would in
earlier days complain that when we walk I keep focussing on Adrian to make
him heel better and now that the roles are reversed he's doing just the
same. Makes me laugh.

It  might be just a phase but Adrian seems to have improved with barking
since he is not guiding..  Or - if I want to be really paranoid - he is
depressed? Joking! Who knows what's going through their brains anyway?

Thanks for the stories!

Ioana and Adrian enjoying his last months of undivided doggy attention.