[nagdu] Guide dog starter age

Charlene Ota caota at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Feb 2 01:21:02 UTC 2010

I have a friend who got his first guide dog from Pilot Dogs when he was 9.
His Mom really went to bat for him when he was growing up in the 60's in
many ways and he was a very independent kid and somehow managed to convince
the powers that be that he get his dog and he's had dogs every since.

Charlene