[nagdu] "Smelly" & "Offensive" Odors

Kolby Garrison kolbygarrison at triad.rr.com
Tue Feb 2 15:08:09 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,
I agree wholeheartedly about the terms smelly and offensive being broad and
leaving room for discrimination. Dogs have an odor no matter what. I brush
Sunny daily, bathe her regularly, and I have had people tell me that she
smells like a dog. The last time I checked that is precisely what she is, a
dog. I have also had people tell me how they never smell her, and how clean
she always is, thus it is a matter of opinion I suppose. I hope that the
department of justice will clarify those particular terms in the final
ruling.
Kolby