[nagdu] Guide dog starter age

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 3 05:37:43 UTC 2010

OMG!  That is a great picture, even without having seen it.  /grin/

The pug and Mitzi adored each other right off and would run and play
together.  What was especially hysterical was seeing the pug run directly
under Mitzi when Mitzi was running for her soccer ball.  /lol/  How that pug
kept up, I can't imagine, but she did.  Snorted like a little freight train,
of course, but she did keep up.  It was a black pug, so to my eyes it was
often like watching a weird special effect.  That was the pug I let the
girls put Mitzi's harness on -- the old one she outgrew almost before it
arrived.  Could nto believe it fit that short little pug, but it actually
wasn't terribly loose.  The pug, of course, was super proud of herself
wearing it.  Since her small owner could use the handle, the pug got a
chance to play guide and follow the commands and everything.  Too cool.

I really miss that dog, too.  But the kid is in many ways very good with
dogs, so we will probalby get attached to her next one, too.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney