[nagdu] Interesting Names Re: guide dog book about young person

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 3 11:24:15 UTC 2010

Rox,
    Too Funny! I even commented to Merry that I could ride him! Really not,
though! I am 6'3" & 240, so not even a remote possibility! But hooking him
up to a wagon! Well, then I would end up being 340! (grin)
    BTW, I haven't heard back from Bob on the harness extension! Would you
please jog his memory for me!

Fraternally yours,
Marion