[nagdu] Interesting Names Re: guide dog book about young person

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed Feb 3 14:00:24 UTC 2010

When I got Belle she was known as Jewel.  That was confusing to say the
least.    Sometimes the family would be calling the dog and I'd answer.  So
yeah,  she became Belle.

And then there is Monty...I did not like his name when I first got him.   It
fits him though.  It's different, a bit dorky, goofy and funny.  Also I had
no clue what I could change it to that would fit him any better.  He answers
to all sorts of things though.

Julie