[nagdu] Interesting Names Re: guide dog book about young person

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Feb 3 20:20:34 UTC 2010

Interesting  stories, guys.
Well, I don't think people listen closely.
My name is Dan, but when people ask my name and I say "Dan" which I think is
reasonably straight-forward, I get Dave, Dale, and Daren.
As far as dogs, my first pooch was named Grant.
I was walking on a bike path and a  guy who sounded really spaced-out asked
his name.  I said "Grant" and he replied "Granite, like concrete, that's far
out man, way cool".

Dan or is it Dan? And Carter