[nagdu] Interesting Names Re: guide dog book about young person

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 4 06:14:32 UTC 2010

Yeah, when a dobie looks at you, you know you have been looked at.  /smile/
I've always loved that about them.

I've heard Mitzi does have a back-off stare when she wants to use it, and
she can be quite standoffish some days.  Even then we still get drive bys.
Sigh.

Then there are the days she's all flirty and those eye send out come-hither
rays like you wouldn't believe.  Come to me!  Adore me!  Touch me!  Never
mind the grumpy looking blind lady.  /lol/  She's not as bad as she was for
awhile, but she went through a real floozy phase.  What a pain!

Tami Smith-Kinney