[nagdu] guide dog book about young person

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Feb 5 13:07:38 UTC 2010

Hi Dar.
I did a search of the NLS catalog for Butler, Beverly, and got
Gift of Gold in digital format or cassette, RC66740.
Light a Single Candle, in braille BR5986, or tape RC22637
Maggie by my Side, tape, RC31732

Maybe you didn't have the right spelling for her name.

Then, just for fun, I put "guide dog" in the keyword field of the search
form, with no author or title, and up popped a whole lot of books!  Hooray
for NLS!
Tracy