[nagdu] guide dog book about young person

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Feb 5 14:08:05 UTC 2010

Dar, I'm not sure what you mean by NLS, since they have tapes, and
digital, and braille, and I gave you all I saw.

Try going to
http://www.loc.gov/cgi-bin/zgate.nls?ACTION=INIT&FORM_HOST_PORT=/prod/www/data/nls/catalog/index.html,z3950.loc.gov,7490&CI=095716

or try going to loc.gov/nls and then choose Search the catalog.  That will
give you a form to fill out.  Put in Butler, Beverly and it will show you
all she has, including links to download whatever is available to
download.  But some of it is old, and only available on tape or in
hardcopy braille.  Only Gift of Gold is available in digital audio, for
instance.
HTH.
Tracy