[nagdu] Blind vet tech. Or other animal careers.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 5 19:44:35 UTC 2010

Deanna first of all, if you want to do something you do it, there are a lot of doctors and nurses out there that are blind.

Go for you dreams, there was something that Kevin Worley put out to the lists last week I got it on my blind cooks list, about a blind chef.  If you didn't get to read it let me know and I will forward it.

Go for you dreams, I had my vision and lost it always wanted me own business, and now blind I have it, how funny things work.

Just say you can and pray about it every day and just do the work.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574