[nagdu] Guide Dog Obedience

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Feb 5 22:39:31 UTC 2010

They taught us a obedience routine at GDB, which I would be glad to pass
onto anyone who wants it, but I stopped the daily obedience when Lexia
started doing the command before the words were half way out of my mouth.
There were only a few commands, so not enough ways to mix them up, and it
was just too predictable.