[nagdu] Guide dog starter age

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Sat Feb 6 03:14:17 UTC 2010

Hi Steve,

You asked about how the 16-year-old girl that went to Leader's pilot program
was doing with her dog?  She is doing very well, as far as I know.  I met
her at convention two summers ago in Dallas, we actually ended up on the
same flight down and back as she's from the Twin City area too.  She was
actually still 15 at the time so she couldn't bring her dog with her, but I
met her dog at the airport when we came home.  She is the cutest little lab
you've ever seen and such a sweetie.  The girl is very mature for her age
too, I run into her occasionally at chapter meetings.  But she usually
doesn't go to meetings unless there are other kids there, like for our
holiday party.  But last I saw them, they were doing fine.

AnnaLisa and Sundance