[nagdu] Guide Dog Obedience

Michelle m-johnson at bigpond.com
Sun Feb 7 05:31:53 UTC 2010

I relieve him every two to four hours, sometimes a little less often if
we're out all day at a shopping centre--the one I go to is very big.
Yesterday I repeated the word "water" a number of times when I took him to
his container and he drank a huge amount in the morning, and then a fair bit
more in the evening. In a little while I'll relieve Troy and then test that
idea again to see what he does. I'll let you all know. Mind you, I'll put
him in a sit stay first.

Michelle