[nagdu] FW: Re: visit to a prison

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sun Feb 7 21:03:40 UTC 2010

Just wanted to be clear...the Pen Pals program is through Noah's Assistance
Dogs.  I know no more about it than what I have seen on the news.

The inmates that come to the class I teach are not involved in the Pen Pals
program.  they are women from the women's prison.  I think it is only the
men's prison that has the Pen Pals program.

I just happen to work in the criminal justice system and have a guide dog.

Julie