[nagdu] Dog names

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 9 17:05:20 UTC 2010

Tracy,

Too funny!  Ben and Jerry, really?  Now I'm hungry for ice cream! /grin/

People call me Mitzi so much, I now answer to it.

Also, my roommate has the same name as my ex husband.  Sometimes I mention
something or other about the ex to someone who knows my current dude of that
name shock them quite a bit until I remember to tell them which one I'm
referring to.  /smile/  Totally different personalities there! /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney