[nagdu] Thank you for your kindness all

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 17:23:22 UTC 2010

I am busy putting all my energy into my business, right now I am concentrating on making the fundraiser for NAGDU a success, in hope that maybe if this goes well, and all the learning curves are taken care of that this might be an annual event.

As well as working with my host travel agency on the 25th of February which was re-scheduled from December to do a training seminar for their employees and travel agents about working with the blind and knowing about traveling with a guide dog, our National President, Marion Gwizdala, will be working with me on this, this unfortunately is not open to the public and just an interior training session, but I do hope to post that this was a success, and might be an annual training session which are done to educate new agents.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Contractor
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574