[nagdu] Guide Dog Obedience

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 9 18:24:38 UTC 2010

Michelle,

Great!  This list is really great for getting helpful, thoughtful advice and
suggestions accompanied by plenty of support and encouragement.  The good
folks here saved me and my GDIT all sorts of woe back when I was getting it
all figured out.  /grin/  Which does not mean I will not come crying for
help again in the future.

Troy sounds like a great guy.  We moved from one home with a tiny laundry to
another home with a tiny laundry room despite our firm intentions to be sure
we did not have to put up with the inconvenience of a tiny laundry room and
two dogs.  /smile/  The laundry also leads to the door to the backyard, just
as the old one did...  So we still just dance the same dance we did before
on laundry day and grumble the same old grumbles about it all.  /grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney