[nagdu] Dog names

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 03:06:25 UTC 2010

One person in my last class had a large Lab named Tim, and I have a
brother named Tim, and even know at least one or two other people
named Tim. There was another dog in my immediate training group named
Randal, and one of my good friends is named Randal, though he spells
it with an e-l rather than a-l. I can't say I know anyone named Gucci,
which is my dog's name. But my first guide, a Lab, was named Tony and
that was easy for folks to remember, with Wayne and Tony--perhaps too
easy come to think of it. Finally, another person in my last class had
a dog named Forest. You know what I was thinking of whenever I heard
that name, grin. It gives a slightly different meaning though to hear
the phrase, "Run Forest, run," and picture a Lab running across the
grass, grin.

Funny how these names of dogs and people form different patterns and groups.

Wayne