[nagdu] Parental Attitudes

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 11 16:40:31 UTC 2010

Marion,

You know how us kids who go blind just to punich our parents are!  I'm even
worse!  I went blind just to make life difficult for my spouse, too.

I think the pharse that finally popped out of my mouth with him was, "I'm
the one going blind here!"

People are strange about stuff like that, aren't they?

I give my roommate commands when we're going sighted guide for some reason.
He gives me commands, too!  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney