[nagdu] Explaining to parents that guide dogs are useful

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sat Feb 13 16:09:45 UTC 2010

My dog was taught the follow command, and it is a great option in a very
crowded area. The leader or person we are following will intermittently
snap their fingers and say follow and then I give the command to follow and
the rest is a piece of cake. it is and has a great option in my mobility.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.