[nagdu] calling the program was researching programs

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Sun Feb 14 14:19:16 UTC 2010

Jeanine,

It's very good to hear that you don't accept anonymous complaints at GDF.
If someone can't give their name it would make me wonder about the validity
of their statement.  It's too easy to make up stories if you can hide behind
anonymity.

Got any ideas why the public doesn't address the blind person directly about
the issue?  Or at least why they don't try that approach first?

Is tattling a societal thing or just a blind people thing?  When I used to
work in rehab the O&M instructor would occasionally get phone calls about
some blind person or another who was out alone and crossing dangerous
intersections or something similarly inappropriate for a blind person to do.
*smile*

I'm trying to think of a parallel situation that doesn't involve blind
people where sighted people turn each other in for perceived indescressions.
I can't think of any sort of situation.   of a noncriminal nature.  Perhaps
it is a blindness/disability thing exclusively.

Sometimes I think too much! LOL
Julie