[nagdu] Explaining to parents that guide dogs are useful

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 16:53:41 UTC 2010

Marion,
I know that this is extremely off topic for this list, but for my eagle
project I am making care packages for the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Question for everyone:
This one is on topic. Is there any way that you can choose what class you
get when you are accepted to a guide dog program? I meen can I get my
training in the summer to avoid having to miss school, either high school or
college?