[nagdu] The follow cue was Explaining to parents that guidedogsare useful

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 15 20:05:45 UTC 2010

Rox,

Are you sure our two dongs don't get on our computers and iPhones when we're
sleeping to compare notes and hold strategy sessions?

Mitzi si very much the same way about follow.  She seems to take it a
request that use the followee to determine a general direction, so she plans
the route to get there.  I actually prefer it that way, because then the
burden is not on the other person to ensure the route he/she takes is going
to work for a guide dog team.

Tami Smith-Kinney