[nagdu] Gentle leader adjustments

Susan Jones sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 16 12:00:19 UTC 2010

Michelle,
My understanding is that it's supposed to be very tight around the head, but
the part that goes around the nose is supposed to be a little bit loose,
enough the dog can open its mouth, eat or drink.

You might try having it on for short, but increasing periods of time as long
as you feel it necessary to use it.
I would give small treats when your dog leaves it alone.
HTH.
Susan & Rhoda