[nagdu] PETA was calling the program was researching programs

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 16 12:33:58 UTC 2010

Kolby,
    I agree wholeheartedly with Julie. If you have service animal protection
laws in your state, it would be best for you to invoke them. If you need our
assistance, You have it...just call! I also have heard of peoPETA people
being charged with felony assault and grand larceny as the result of their
radical behavior against guide dogs.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala
813-598-7161