[nagdu] re mitsi's age

GARY STEEVES rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 17 21:26:43 UTC 2010

Hello Tami:

As I am getting closer and closer to not just my first guide dog, but my first poodle experience I am curious how old Mitsi is now? You talked about her calming down and, as you might imagine, I am wondering when this happened for her. I have heard that it takes about a year to get the team working really good together but since you did owner training I'm not sure how your time frame has worked out for you.
 Right now I am looking at a possible match in May so it all could be happening real soon. I'm both very excited and rather anxious. The anxiety just comes from the unknown and wondering how I will adapt  to the changes in my life with  a new companion.