[nagdu] walking sighted guide

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Wed Feb 17 22:44:04 UTC 2010

I had a dog who would push the person off the walk if they wanted to guide me.
She had the firm stand this was her job and let no one take it away from her.
Now this dog isn't called a log for nothing.
Lazy old golden.
If I want to hold on to someones arm that is fine with him.
my girl who wanted to guide all of the time, I could trust all the way.
This dog, if someone wishes to decide for him that is fine.
So I do make him guide and take the lead so that he keeps up his job.
He is good at his work, I just have to make sure he keeps good at his
work smile.
My first golden was the same way.
then my labs wanted to guide all of the time.
Interesting to think about it though.

--
--Dar
skype