[nagdu] Tax Exemptions for Service Animals

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 18 11:41:35 UTC 2010

Dear All,
    While on the topic of taxes and our guide dogs, many states also provide
sale tax exemptions for any items associated with a service animal, e.g.,
food, grooming supplies, & gear. In Florida, we need to apply to the
Department of Revenue and receive a sales tax exemption card.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala