[nagdu] very important read immediately!

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Thu Feb 18 12:54:46 UTC 2010

Recently on some of the NFB net lists there has been spam of a very explicit sexual nature.  The messages appear to originate with a regular list member.  It will have a subject line that makes sense for the list.  the body of the message will contain text only.  It may not be apparent immediately when beginning to read the message that it is spam.

As the moderator of the list I ask that you simply delete any of these messages should they appear on the NAGDU list.  Please do not contact the person whose name appears on the message as they are not the true sender.  Please do not respond on the list as this only gives the spammer the gratification they are looking for.

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.  I hope that the situation will be resolved soon and that we won't  have any incidents on the NAGDU list.

I appreciate your cooperation,
Julie Johnson
NAGDU list moderator