[nagdu] A guide dog story

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 13:39:12 UTC 2010

To amend my own message, there is a current spammer out there that is
sending this same type of message to many other blindness related
email lists and forums. Not sure who's behind it or why, but many
popular lists/forums have been hit. So this doesn't seem like an
isolated incident.

Wayne

On 2/18/10, Wayne Merritt <wcmerritt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Likely some sort of spam or milicious software that sent itself from
> Toni's address. I doubt that she would send this type of message to
> this list, grin. In these days, you can often pick up milicious
> software without even knowing.
>
> Wayne
>
> On 2/18/10, cheryl echevarria <cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> what the heck is this?
>>
>> Cheryl Echevarria
>> Independent Travel Consultant
>> http://Echevarriatravel.com
>> 1-866-580-5574
>>
>> http://blog.echevarriatravel.com
>> Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
>> Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
>> CST-1018299-10

>>> load. The only time I wanna see him is when his dick is hard and he
>>> needs
>>> get off. Hell, he can bring his friends and they can do me too I wanna
>>> be
>>> total male slut. If I could get 5 or 6 guys to use me for a weekly gang
>>> bang, I
>>> would be in heaven. I don't know why, but I really enjoy making guys
>>> cum.
>>>
>>> It all started when I was about 12. I was a sexually curious youth and
>>> when the
>>> only answer I could get about anal sex was "That's disgusting!" I had to
>>> try
>>> it. Originally, I wanted to fuck a girl in the ass but because of the
> [...]
>>> wanted
>>> to fuck me. I was his fuck toy to use as he saw fit whenever possible.
>>> Being a
>>> dog, he wanted it as often as possible. Generally he used me 4 or 5
>>> times
>>> week, but there were times when he would get it 5 or 6 times a day. Over
>>> the
>>> course of our 5 year affair, I'm sure he fucked me over a thousand
>>> times.
>>> He
>>> was a persistant and enthusiastic
>>> lover and I was more than happy to serve as his bitch.
>>>
>>> As much as I liked being a dog slut, that all ended when I was 18. That
>>> was the
>>> first time I got some pussy and it was great! My cock felt so good
>>> inside
>>> a hot
>>> wet pussy, I gave up on being a slut for the neighbors dog. I was sure
>>> that
>>> women and pussy were the way to go, but being used by a hard cock was
>>> still in
>>> the back of my mind. I used women the way the neighbors dog used me. A
>>> good
>>> place stick my cock and dump a load.
>>>
>>> By the time I turned 24, I still wasn't married and was living by
>>> myself.
>>> I was
>>> hard up for sex and went out and bought my first dildo. I got home and
>>> put
>>>
>>> it
>>> to use immediately. I got a pleasant surprise when I actually had an
>>> orgasm
>>> while fucking myself with my new toy. I began to fuck myself with
>>> everything
>>> that would fit in my ass. Big things, small things, long things, short
>>> things.
>>> They all went in my ass to see how I liked it. I discovered, I liked fat
>>> things
>>> the best and even bought a baseball bat to use as a dildo. It was great!
>>>
>>> got
>>> off so hard, I couldn't believe it. All the old feelings of being used
>>> by
>>> stiff dog cock came flooding back. I wanted to be used as a cum dump in
>>> the
>>> worst way. I wanted to be that warm wet hole where a stiff cock can
>>> always
>>>
>>> go
>>> to dump a load.
>>>
>>> It wasn't until I was 32 that I actually got the courage to let a guy
>>> fuck
>>>
>>> me.
>>> I met him on a call in date line and went to his house to be a slut He
>>> had

>>> fat 7 inch cock and I sucked him a bit in the living room to get him
>>> hard.
>>>
>>> Then
>>> we went to the bedroom and he fucked me hot and heavy for what seemed

>>> hour. He fucked me in every position we could manage. I liked it the
>>> best
> [...]
>>> then with a big smile he told me how tight I was and what a good piece
>>> of
>>> ass I
>>> was. I smiled back, telling him I had never been fucked by a guy before
>>> and he
>>> was my first. I also told him how much I liked it and that any time he
>>> wanted
>>> to fuck, he should call me. I never heard from him again and I thought
>>> it
>>> was a
>>> crying shame. I really wanted to be a slut for a guy who could fuck like
>>> that.
>>>
>>> About 6 months later, I was back home visiting some friends. I was
>>> staying
>>>
>>> with
>>> my best friend and we went out drinking. I was driving so I didn't drink
>>> nearly
>>> as much as he did. At bar time, I drove us back to his house and helped
>>> him
>>> into his room. I went to the living room and looked through his porn and
>>> put in
>>> a shemale tape. I had only been watching a few minutes when he came back
>>> out
>>> wrapped in a blanket and passed out in the middle of the room.
>>>
>>> It was the first shemale tape I had ever seen and I couldn't believe
>>> that
>>> my
>>> best friend was interested in it. He had been interested in fucking a
>>> girl
>>>
>>> in
>>> the ass since we were 14 and made no secret of it. But I had no idea he
>>> was
>>> interested in shemales. I was turned on and wanted to jack off so I
>>> tried
>>> get him up and send him back to bed, but he wouldn't budge. I figured he
>>> was
>>> passed out and wouldn't know so I pulled my cock out and jerked off to
>>> the
>>> tape.
>>>
>>> No sooner had I finished jerking off and licking up my cum when he
>>> rolled
>>> over
>>> and laid on his back. The blanket was pulled back and all he was wearing
>>> was a
>>> pair of jockey shorts. I could clearly see the outline of his half hard
>>> cock
>>> and couldn't help but to stare at it. I was mesmerized. I couldn't take
>>> my
>>>
>>> eyes
>>> off it. After about 5 minutes, I had to see it for real. I wanted to
>>> suck
>>> on it
>>> in the worst way. Since he was passed out and wouldn't move, I walked
>>> over
>>>
>>> and
>>> pulled his shorts down to expose his cock.
>>>
>>> It was fucking beautiful. It was 7 inches long and about an inch and a
>>> thick. It had a small head and thick veins. When I straddled his knees
>>> and
>>>
>>> took
>>> it in my hand, it was rock hard. I smiled and marveled at how it felt to
>>> have
>>> my friends hard cock in my hand. I had to taste it and couldn't wait
>>> another
>>> second. I quickly bent over and started to suck him off.
>>>
>>> Sucking his cock for the first time was the most amazing thing I had
>>> ever
>>> done.
>>> His cock was such a mouthful and it tasted and felt great in my mouth.
>>> Seeing a
>>> stiff cock in front of me while it was sliding in and out was so
>>> intense,
>>> that
>>> my cock was getting hard again. When he began to moan and shake, I froze
>>> and
>>> looked up at him to make sure he wasn't awake. I felt his cock throb and
>>> cum
>>> began spewing into my mouth. I sat dead still watching his face as his
>>> thick
>>> creamy cum poured out and filled my mouth When he relaxed and I felt his
>>> cock
>>> getting soft, I swallowed my prize and noticed my cock was rock hard.
>>>
>>> As I sat straddling his knees, stroking his half hard cock and thinking
>>> about
>>> how good his cum tasted. I had to have more. I squatted on top of his
>>> cock
>>>
>>> and
>>> tried to get him inside me. His cock wasn't quite hard enough or slick
>>> enough
>>> to make penetration and I wished like hell I had some lube. If I had, I
>>> would
>>> have rode his cock and he would have been in until the second cumming. I
>>> smiled
>>> and thought about what a rush it was to suck my best friends naked cock
>>> and
>>> swallow his cum. It was the first time I had a guy cum in my mouth and
>>> it
>>> was
>>> the thrill of a lifetime for me. It was an even bigger thrill to know I
>>> had
>>> sucked off and swallowed for my best friend.
>>>
>>> The next day was a Sunday and we hung out and talked like we always did.
>>> He
>>> never mentioned anything and let me think I had gotten away with sucking
>>> his
>>> dick. We drove around and went to the bar again. We drank an played pool
>>> for a
>>> few hours and went home early. When we got to his place, he popped in
>>> the
>>> shemale tape and we sat on the couch. When I looked at him he was out
>>> like

>>> light. I tried to wake him up but he didn't move. I smiled, unzipped his
> [...]
>>> between
>>> his legs and started to suck him like a sloppy whore. In no time, he was
>>> filling my mouth with cum again. I swallowed the mouthful he gave me and
>>> sat
>>> next to him again. I left his cock out so I could look at it while I
>>> smoked a
>>> cigarette. It was the first time I had gotten to get a good look at a
>>> cock, and
>>> it looked so cool. It was flaccid and had a good spit shine on it. I had
>>>
>>> big
>>> smile knowing I had just satisfied that hot piece of man meat. As I
>>> stared
>>>
>>> at
>>> it, I noticed it was getting hard again. I smiled, figured he was awake
>>> and
>>> ready for more. So I happily got to my knees and sucked him off again.
>>>
>>> He came so hard the second time, cum blasted into my mouth. With a big
>>> smile, I
>>> swallowed a second mouthful of cum and went to bed. Leaving him sitting
>>> on
>>>
>>> the
>>> couch with his cock hanging out. No sooner had I gotten comfortable in
>>> bed
>>>
>>> when
>>> I heard him get up and go to his room. I smiled real big. He definitely
>>> knew I
>>> sucked his cock that time. In the morning, we talked like always and
>>> neither
>>> one of us mentioned the blowjobs, but I knew he knew what I had done and
>>>
>>> knew
>>> he liked it. I dropped him off at work and agreed to pick him up at 5.
>>>
>>> That night, I picked him up and we went straight to his house. We sat on
>>> the
>>> couch, watched TV and smoked a couple joints. Then he got up and put the
>>> shemale tape in. We watched for a while and made comments on the movie.
>>> Then I
>>> looked over to him and asked if he had ever gotten to fuck a girl in the
>>> ass.
>>> When he said no,
>>>
>>> I said, "Don't take this the wrong way, but I've always wanted to suck a
>>> cock
>>> and if you let me suck your cock, I'll let you fuck me in the ass."
>>>
>>> He just smiled "Really? Hell Yeah!"
>>>
>>> He stood up and smiled at me "Suck my dick then!"
>>>
>>> I smiled back and got to my knees in front of him. I pulled down his
>>> pants
>>>
>>> and
>>> watched in amazement as his hard cock sprang free. He was really turned
>>> on
>>>
>>> at
>>> the thought of getting another blowjob and I giggled as I began to
>>> stroke
>>> it.
>>> His hard cock felt so good in my hand as I stroked it only inches from
>>> mouth. I licked and sucked the tip as I looked up at him He had his
>>> hands
> [...]
>>> began to
>>> milk it, making the drop grow. Suddenly, I knew why it was so hard. I
>>> had
>>> stopped just before he was going to cum. I quickly sucked the tip and
>>> licked up
>>> the drop of cum. I looked up and saw his head thrown back and I started
>>>
>>> suck
>>> him hard and fast. In no time he was thrusting is hips and I could feel
>>> his
>>> cock throbbing. I kept sucking hard and fast, while cum filled my mouth.
>>>
>>> My mouth filled with cum until I couldn't take any more. I swallowed
>>> fast
>>> as I
>>> could and continued to go to town on his cock. Cum kept pouring out of
>>> his
>>>
>>> cock
>>> and he was moaning and shaking hard. It wasn't until my mouth was filled
>>> to the
>>> brim with cum for the second time that he began to relax. I swallowed my
>>> second
>>> mouthful and looked up to see him sprawled out, panting and exhausted. I
>>> sat
>>> down and got comfortable while I continued to suck his cock and watch
>>> him.
>>>
>>> He
>>> had obviously enjoyed it. When he finally looked down at me, I spit out
>>> his
>>> cock and talked to it like a microphone.
>>>
>>> "How was that?" I said with a smile.
>>>
>>> "That was fucking killer! I came so hard I almost passed out!" he said
>>> with
>>> disbelief.
>>>
>>> I giggled and kept sucking his half hard cock. For the next hour, he
>>> smoked
>>> cigarettes, watched TV and we talked. While I pleasured him with my
>>> mouth
>>> the
>>> whole time. It seemed so natural. It was like we had been doing it for
>>> years.
>>> Most of what we talked about was me sucking his dick. I found out he was
>>> awake
>>> the first night and that it was the first blowjob he had ever gotten. I
>>> told
>>> him it was the first one I had given and how much I liked it when he
>>> came
>>> in my
>>> mouth.
>>>
>>> I've been with 10 other guys since then and I just love being a slut. It
>>> is
>>> such a turn on for me to be used by other men for sex. I wish I could do
>>> it for
>>> money. Having guys pay to fuck me would be the ultimate turn on for me.
>>> It
>>> would be fun to know I was a good enough piece of ass that guys would
>>> pay
>>> use it.
>>>
>>> Lately, I've been thinking that if I could find a guy to use me as his
>>> slut. I might give up girls all together and be a full time buttslut.

--
Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt