[nagdu] what school

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:03:48 UTC 2010

GDF here on Long Island, I am 10 minutes from the school and will be there
on March 4, the school would like to see Maxx for his itchiness.

I don't know if the others schools offer it as well, but GDF also has a
great grad list get a lot of information on there as well.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574