[nagdu] PETA Presentation at Convention

Jonathan Lyens jonathan at lyens.com
Thu Feb 18 23:55:42 UTC 2010

Peter,

I think this is a really interesting idea. What better way to educate
than to show normal people, who happen to be blind, caring for their
guides. At that point we can begin a conversation. Perhaps we can
invite them to attend one of the school's "lifestyle" workshops.

W DYT

Jonathan

Sent from my iPhone