[nagdu] nagdu

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 16:45:16 UTC 2010

Jennifer we have just gone through a lot of this in the past week, do you
know how to get into the achieves  if you go to the nfbnet.org and go to
nagdu and go into the archieves there is a whole bunch going on there.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574