[nagdu] seeing eye

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Feb 19 20:31:03 UTC 2010

If you live with your family and they don't agree with your getting a guide dog, you may find yourself facing an uphill battle. Especially if it's one of those "my roof my rules" things. Depending on the amount of control your family feels the need to exert over your life, you could even find that your new team could be sabotaged by your family. And in all manner of special ways. On the other hand, you could get your dog and your family could fall in love with it and everything would be fine. Hard to say, really, but this is one of those times where living on your own is a real advantage.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY