[nagdu] PETA Presentation at Convention

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 19 22:18:57 UTC 2010

Hello Marion,

    It can't hurt to try. Something that concerns me is that is it really
PETA Members who have been harassing certain guide dog users or members of
another so-called "Animal Rights" organization. There are other such groups
out there with similar extreme views concerning animals and their place in
this World. A few of them have engaged in tactics bordering on acts of
terrorism. The Earth Liberation Front, (ELF) is one notable organization.
They have broken in to research labs and stolen animals on witch experiments
were being conducted. Perhaps it's ELF Members that have been committing
these acts of harassment against guide dog users instead of PETA folks. This
doesn't mean that PETA has clean  hands. We need to be sure we're going
after the right organization in order to stop the kind of incidents others
described previously.

Peter Donahue