[nagdu] Get control of that dog

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Feb 20 02:01:29 UTC 2010

Wishing you the best.
Can you sit in the back seat if you ride with this lady?
Or is it a two car door.
Where getting into the back is harder?
Just some thoughts.
It seems she is going to do it her way and she likes to upset you.
this evening my brother in law asked to pet my dog.
I said fine, no jumping.
When the dog started getting excited I said OK come to your corner.
My brother in law shared it was OK he was OK.
Again I said your corner.
Dog didn't move, again brother in law said It is OK.
I slapped my hand on the table saying, Your corner.
The dog ran to his corner by me.
It took my brother in law by surprise.
Even Jim.
I am sure this will be talked about by the two of them.
When I give a command to my dog I want it done now.
Not when someone says it is OK for the dog to be petted.
That is strick I know, but I feel if I don't have top handle on my dog,
then he will listen to everyone.
Not going to happen.
Wishing you the best.

--