[nagdu] nagdu

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Sat Feb 20 18:39:45 UTC 2010

Oh, gosh, Hope, that sounds like a really clever dog!
Honestly, the only time my dogs have relieved in the house is when they got
old and their bodily functions began to fail.
Very sad.
Other than that, aside from training, I think it's important to know your
dog and read the signs.

As far as dogs living with cats, I'm wondering how everyone's dogs get along
with their cats.
There's an outdoor cat that we've sort of adopted and while Carter was
really overexcited at first, now they seem to really, if not love each
other, than be at least  friends.
The dog and cat actually put their heads together and sniff each other in a
very civilized manner. Could Carter be thinking the cat is an oddly shaped
dog?--smile.

Dan W. and President Carter