[nagdu] nagdu

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 20 20:02:29 UTC 2010

Dar,

Too true!  I always get the impression that the person who asks me about it
in a sudden panic has never before that instant considered that guide dogs
*do* poop.  And why would they?  /smile/  It seems very odd to this rancher
turned city slicker, but if animal waste has never been a part of your life,
you probably don't spend a great deal of your time thinking about ti.
/smile/

Still, standing on the sidewalk or across a café table discussing my dog's
waste management issues is something I'm not quite used to.  I think I have
all of my friends educated and trained, so we don't need to talk it over in
quiet restaurants anymore.  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney