[nagdu] Get control of that dog

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Feb 20 21:10:25 UTC 2010

I find when I am walking with my dog and can feel what he is doing in
harness, walking, sniffing others, i will take the leash in my hrite
hand pull back on it and say no leave it.
I do it so fast the dog doesn't get how I figured out how I knew what
he was doing.
He thinks he is getting something done mom won't catch.
When I pull on the leash I hear the chain sliding threw the collar.
I do it fast so the collar works like it should on the dog, and then releases.
when he is sniffing others he isn't watching where he is walking.

--
--Dar
skype