[nagdu] seeing eye

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Feb 21 01:18:55 UTC 2010

Hi Jennifer,
At Seeing Eye, people use their canes before we get the dogs.  The other
time we use the canes is to follow the shoreline while doing our
sidewalkless lessons.  They'll show you how to use your cane this way so as
not to interfere with the dog.  Also, I know some folks who will take out a
cane to check out some landmarks that they want to show their new dog or if
they're in a new area.  I carry a folded cane in my backpack.

Lyn and Landon