[nagdu] guide dogs

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Feb 21 01:54:39 UTC 2010

I once had a so-called self-cleaning litter box which helped some
with the dogs.  They were pet dogs, not guide dogs, but liked certain
disgusting snacks.  Anyway, this box had a rake like thing that went
over litter, after cat got out, there was some sort of sensor, and
scooped the lumps into a disposable box at the end.  That box had a
lit that was automatically raised at the proper system.  It was a
gift, and pretty ingenuous, and helped some, but was probably expensive.

Dave