[nagdu] seeing eye

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 04:50:33 UTC 2010

>From what i remember, the school's crates were heavy duty plastic with
metal doors that could be swung open or shut, and had latches you
could use to lock the door shut. It looked more stationary than the
travel crates others have described. I'm sure that if I needed one,
then they would have provided me with one. I saw another student's
crate for their dog and it was the travel kind previously described,
with the zippers and it looked like it could be folded down pretty
tight for easy carrying.

Wayne