[nagdu] seeing eye

Ed Meskys edmeskys at roadrunner.com
Sun Feb 21 13:00:48 UTC 2010

Three years ago I got with Gyro the expected harness, leash, and gentle
leader (which replaced the muzzle), plus booties, food measuring cup,
grooming tools. I also got a floor mat for sleeping, but it was so flexible
that it is always wrinkled up in a corner. They said they switched to a
flexible one so you could put it in a washing machine. Oh, and a night chain
(which is no longer a chain, but a steel cable covered with plastic, a
flexible water dishtapes and/or CDs with information. I have a vague feeling
I am forgetting something. Ed Meskys