[nagdu] Product Recommendation

Kolby Garrison kolbygarrison at triad.rr.com
Sun Feb 21 16:37:42 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,
I know that there have been discussions before about portable collapsible
bowls that are easy to carry around with us and that do not become unusable
after only a few uses. I found the perfect bowl yesterday, and I wanted to
pass along the information to all of you who might want to find one.
The bowl is made of silicone, and it is microwave safe, dishwasher safe, and
freezer safe. It is manufactured by Guyot Designs.
www.guyotdesigns.com
There are three sizes, 24 ounces, 36 ounces, and 48 ounces. The bowl is easy
to either fold up or roll up and put in a fanny pack, back pack, purse, ETC.
You can order the bowl online at the website above, or find a store that
carries them. The product name is squishy pet bowl.
Kolby