[nagdu] Guide dogs attacked in Portland

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 21 19:48:38 UTC 2010

Hay hello Pat, how are you doing?  Brew and I are doing OK.  We have had a
really light winter but very cold most of the time.  I got this article on
one of my email lists and thought you might be interested in seeing it.  I
have been pretty busy with NFB stuff.  I was in Washington just a couple
days before they got all the snow.  Came home on Wednesday and I think all
the snow came that Saturday.  I'm glad I didn't get stuck there.  Any way
take care.

Julie Phillipson